Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy New Year! "A Wee Bit Late"

Hello All!

The beginning of 2017 has been non eventful but still I haven't gotten around to doing any of the things that I would like. No resolutions made and no new projects started. The weather has been a roller coaster of cold, colder, warm, rainy and now icy. Most of my town has cancelled activities due to the ice storm this weekend. I had no work today so have a 4 day weekend. Knock on wood that the ice isn't too bad and the power stays on. 

Hopefully I can get started on some things that really make it feel like a new year/new start is here. With that in mind I need to decide what it is that I want to work on. 

I usually visit Ali Edwards site about this time of year and see what she is doing. I love her one little word project that she does every year but haven't joined in yet. I am such a lurker.

And I discovered another blog, thanks to pinterest, Flax and Twine.  Anne is doing mini challenges this year which sound more manageable than full scale resolutions. I am thinking that this may be the way I go this year. So now I need to start my list of mini challenges. She has them laid out by month. So there is something new to begin each month and if the one you just finished worked well you can choose to keep up with it and add in the new challenge. Hers don't interfere with each other they are just new activities that she would like to incorporate into her daily routine. You can learn more about her challenges on this post.



Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha

No comments:

Post a Comment