Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! ~ Oh My Goodies a Fry Box!


These fry boxes are just too too cute!!!! 
And I love pairing them with the Oh My Goodies stamp set.
You can get creative with layers. The box is cut from tempting turquoise cardstock. For the orange and pink tag I stamped the image once on whisper white cardstock with tangelo twist and then stamped the image a second time without re-inking. I cut out the happy birthday out of the darker image and layered it onto the lighter background. To give it just a bit more pizzaz I stamped the image once more in strawberry slush and cut out the word umpteenth and used dimensionals to pop it up.  The tag was then attached to the fry box with one of the new in-color mini clothes pins. For the finishing touch fill a small cello bag with candy and tie with a ribbon.


The second box was cut from lost lagoon card stock. I tried to emboss the box with the large dot embossing folder but found that it had torn on the score lines when it was embossed. What I then did was cut a new box, used sticky strip to secure the sides. I took the messed up box and cut the back out, I then glued this inside the back of the new box to give the embossed look. I could have done the same with the front but didn't think it was needed as the tag covered most of it. The tag was stamped in lost lagoon on whisper white card stock and cut out with the coordinating art deco framelit and pinned it on the front with another mini clothes pin. These are super cute and can be used on everything. 
The ribbon I used is some retired taffeta I had on hand but the new incolor ribbon would work wonderfully.




Stamps: Oh My Goodies Wood Stamp Set (134087) Clear (134090)

Paper: Tempting Turquoise (102067)
            Whisper White (100730)
            Lost Lagoon(133679)

Ink: Tangelo Twist (133646)
        Strawberry Slush (131178)
        Lost Lagoon (133644)

Tools: Big Shot (113439)
           Deco Label Framlits (130120)
           Bigz L Fry Box (132966)
           Polka Dot embossing folder (133739)

Adorable Details: In Color Clothes Pins (133630)
                               Ribbon (retired) 

No comments:

Post a Comment